How do we collect information?
We collect information when you:
- Send an enquiry to our email address
- Via our website
- Contact us via telephone
- Share details directly
- Via a media database such as Gorkana / Food4Media / #journorequest on Twitter
How do we use your information?
As a PR and marketing communications agency, you are vital to the work that we do at Monkhouse Food & Drink.
- We do not store any data for marketing purposes
- We do not send marketing eshots to anyone on our database
- We do not sell any of our services via e-marketing
- Any personal exchange of data is simply via personalised introductory emails, to facilitate a beneficial business introduction
We store and use your data to send you information that we feel is relevant to you. Products, businesses and stories that we hope match your readers interests. We hold information such as: first name, surname, email address, contact phone number, job titles, addresses (for sample send outs ONLY).
- Media details are stored on our internal media database. These details have been sourced from online third parties for example, Gorkana, Food4Media and #journorequest on Twitter. All parties being GDPR compliant
- Via direct exchange of details at events
- Via email or telephone
- At no time do we wish to contact anyone who does not wish to hear from us!
- Monkhouse Food & Drink hold your information, such as first name, surname, email address and contact numbers, to allow us to have a working business relationship
- We communicate with suppliers via email, telephone and post, in order to deliver our service
- Monkhouse Food & Drink have an outsourced IT company that have access to our databases
- Monkhouse Food & Drink have an outsourced accountancy firm
TCA Accountants – www.tcallp.co.uk (only hold internal staff data)
- Monkhouse Food & Drink have an outsourced web design and digital marketing company
- Monkhouse Food & Drink hold your information, such as names, email address, contact numbers and addresses, to allow us to have a working business relationship
- We communicate with clients via email, telephone and post, in order to deliver our service
How do we process collected data?
Your data will only be processed when there is a lawful reason to do so.
We have determined that our main lawful reasons will be:
- For our legitimate interests
- For your interest, and relevance to your readers
The data provided will be held on one or more of our systems whether on premise or off premise (cloud-based).
Additional data processors include: Microsoft, Google, RuralTech (outsourced IT company), Lighthouse (outsourced web design and digital marketing company), TCA Accountants (outsourced accountancy firm).
How do we protect your information?
- We do not sell or share any data with any third party. Data is ONLY used by Monkhouse Food & Drink
- Our data is securely stored on-site and in cloud-based backup. We have anti-virus active on our system and all localised equipment
Please do let us know if you no longer wish to hear from Monkhouse Food & Drink in the future.
Monkhouse Food & Drink
Albrighton Hall Farm